August 23 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The definitive Vermont fall festival, Harvestfest in the village of Montgomery is a great opportunity for you to enjoy a day of great food, wonderful arts and crafts, a farmers’ market and fun for the kids. Past Harvestfest exhibitors have provided:
- Plants from local gardens and nurseries
- Homemade jams, pickles, relishes, fresh baked breads and sweets
- Crafts and art with pottery, quilts, hand-made clothing, and natural fiber creations.
- A trinkets and treasures tables, where toys, kitchen gadgets, china, antiques, and many surprises
- A free art show and Sale at the stained-glass adorned, former Episcopal Church, built in 1835, that now serves as a home for the Montgomery Historical Society.