- This event has passed.
33rd Annual Rattling Brook Bluegrass Festival
June 18 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm
There’s no style of music guaranteed to put you in a good mood that surpasses bluegrass music. And for three decades northern Vermont has been home to one of the most popular bluegrass festivals, the Rattling Brook Bluegrass Festival.
This is Vermont’s longest-running music series. Scheduled for all day Saturday, June 21, this bluegrass festival Belvidere Vermont puts on cannot be explained, it must be experienced. Performances start at 11 a.m. and continue all day long, with plenty of good eating and great music to keep you entertained all afternoon.
Check out a video of a past performance and enjoy.
Last year’s schedule:
- Modern Grass Quintet 11:00-11:38
- Whoadoggies 11:45-12:23
- Cardigan Mountain Tradition 12:30-1:08
- Bob Amos & Catamount Crossing 1:15-1:53
- Big Spike 2:00-2:38
- The Reunion Band 2:45-3:23
- Modern Grass Quintet 3:30-4:08
- Whoadoggies 4:15-4:53
- Cardigan Mountain Tradition 5:00- 5:38
- Bob Amos & Catamount Crossing 5:45-6:23
- Big Spike 6:30-7:08
- The Reunion Band 7:15-8:00