Cancellation and Other Inn Policies
- Check-in time is between 3 P.M. and 8 P.M. Please make prior arrangements if you feel you may be arriving late, as we will be happy to leave your room open and a key in your door. If you feel you will be delayed enroute, please take the time to give us a quick call, so we can try to stay up to greet you. If you are late, we hope you understand we can’t always be available at check-in as our days begin at 5 A.M. and we need to get a full night’s sleep to be up and at ‘em to prepare breakfast.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- We are a non-smoking facility. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside on the decks or in the gazebo. There is an outdoor ashtray attached to the wall of the Carriage House, and ashtray stanchions on the decks of our River House.
- Rates subject to change for major holidays.
- All rates include a full gourmet breakfast and afternoon tea during season.
- A 9% Vermont rooms and meals tax is applicable to all rates.
- A 15% gratuity will be added to all rooms and suites.
- Cancellation Policy: Deposits are fully refundable less a 10% fee with a 30 day or more notice, and are otherwise not refundable. Due to the small size of our Inn, it is often hard for us to re-book your rooms if a reservation is not cancelled in advance. We often have to turn many people away for peak periods, but most of our guests tend to reserve pretty far in advance, so we have very little "walk-in" traffic. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation regarding our policy.
- Early Departure Policy: If you need to check out in advance of your full reservation, a cancellation policy of one day's rate will apply for the remaining days of your confirmed reservation