Book your next holiday at the Phineas Swann Country Inn! Our spring vacation packages are sure to please, offering a myriad of choices. Do you love to go horseback riding or is relaxing in our gardens more your speed? Perhaps you like antiquing, or would enjoy a massage after a dip in our outdoor hot tub? Let the Phineas Swann Bed & Breakfast Inn make your next spring getaway an event to remember with one of our spring vacation packages.
Maple Syrup Lovers Package
If you’re a foodie, you must experience a unique Vermont tradition – watch “sugaring” in action. Our local village is home to two sugarhouses. The families go back generations and believe in the traditional approach to doing business with their neighbors. Our unique relationship with the families allows us to ensure that our guests have a complete tour of the facility. If they are not “boiling” when you arrive because they are out in out in the “sugar bush” – we have an agreement where you can just wander around and pick up your syrup and leave what you owe them in jar on the counter! This is the syrup we serve with our breakfasts at the Phineas Swann. Package includes:
- 2 Nights Luxury Accommodations in Either the Red, Blue, or Green Room of the Main Inn or our pet-friendly Terrier Suite.
- Gourmet Breakfast topped with locally produced maple syrup
- Wi-Fi Access in Main Inn
- In Room Cable television and DVD Player
- Free DVD Rentals
- Personalized tours of local sugaring operations
- Touring Maps With Hiking Trials, Biking Trails, Waterways, Antiquing, Galleries, or Eastern Provinces in Quebec
- All Day Coffee, Tea, Soda, and Spring Water with Home-baked Goodies in ourFireplace Room
- A quart of pure Vermont maple syrup to take home and enjoy
- Free DVD Rentals
- Free Local & Long Distance Calling Anywhere in the US or Canada
- 10% Off All Meals At Bernie’s Village Restaurant
$299 FOR 2 (PLUS GRATUITY AND TAX)
Subject to Availability – Advance Reservation Required
This fabulous package celebrates some of life’s most sublime experiences – eating chocolate, spending time with your dog, and relaxing in the Vermont countryside during its famed ‘fifth season’. Join us this springtime, when maple sugarmakers are boiling syrup, and snow on country lanes is melting to reveal crocus and daffodils – this tranquil season is a perfect time to relax, visit local covered bridges, do some hiking with your dog, and eat plenty of ‘mud-themed’ chocolate desserts. Our ‘Muddy Dog’ Chocolate Lovers Package includes:
- Two Nights Accommodations in one of our pet-friendly suites
- Gift Basket in your room that celebrates mud season – includes a Box of Vermont-made Dog-themed Chocolates, Muddy Dog Coffee Roasters Coffee and Phineas Swann Bulldog Coffee Cups, locally-made Pure Vermont Maple Syrup, and, of course, locally Handmade Soap
- Romantic dessert platter for your room, including a Chocolate Mud Cake for two, Chocolate Wine, and Chocolate-dipped Strawberries (and a wonderfully packaged bag of deluxe dog treats for your dog since chocolate is a no-no)
- Dog walks every three hours by one of our staff while you are out and about, no matter what the weather
- Dog Water and Food Bowls and a Plush Deluxe Dog Bed placed in your room before arrival
- Additional dark colored towels in your room to wipe off his wet paws
- Bed-sleeping permission so your pooch can cuddle with you at night (involves complete laundering and dry cleaning of all linens upon your departure)
- Digital Cable TV with Animal Planet to be run during the day while you are gone
- For an up-charge, the package can include a mud spa treatment at the nearby Taiga Spa for you and a complete Grooming by a local groomer for your dog – call for details
$ 599 (PLUS GRATUITY AND TAX)
Subject to Availability – Advanced Reservation Required
Available March 31, 2014 – May 19, 2014
Woolstock: A Weekend of Peace, Love & Yarn
May 15-17, 2015
Come to the mountains of Northern Vermont, and find your peace. There’s no better place to enjoy your joy than the mountains of Northern Vermont. And no better gathering to share that joy than Woolstock. Mountain Fiber Folk is one of Vermont’s most influential cooperative that connects ravelers with the finest locally produced wools and yarns, grown and produced right in the foothills of the Green Mountains. It’s a haven for those who crave pure products and the pure peace that our craft provides.The instructors and craftspeople provide countless tips and suggestions to help you in your work.
The Phineas Swann is New England’s most romantic Bed & Breakfast, recognized by media from Yankee Magazine to CNN. Its roomy common areas – as well as your own suite – provide you the chance to work in warmth and comfort among priceless antiques & those who share your passion. Come join us for this weekend of love, peace and knitting.
Five Great Programs Included!
• Needle Felted Santa Face
• Knitting With Roping
• Experiment With Crochet
• Needle Felting Cards
• Try Your Hand At Drop Spindling
All-Inclusive weekend including
2 night stay, 2 gourmet breakfasts,
1 lunch, tea and ALL programs:
• $385 single occupancy
• $225 each for double occupancy (two to a room)
Events-only: Select the programs you want and add just $20 to join us for lunch, afternoon tea & the movie.
Download our Woolstock 2013 Brochure for more information.