The Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn offers ideal Vermont wedding venues – the perfect place to celebrate your big day – we specialize in weddings from just the two of you, or those up to 75 guests. Our wedding packages start from just $395. Call Lynne at (802) 326-4306 and let’s discuss how to make your special day into something exceptional.
At the Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn, we believe your Vermont wedding should reflect your personal style, so we work with our couples to make their wedding day a true reflection of who you are.
We offer garden weddings with your reception under our 25-foot by 50-foot tent complete with dance floor, sound system, chandelier and antique furnishings, as well as, indoor weddings for more intimate groups. You can choose to have your ceremony in our garden or at the historic church just down the street. We can take care of all of your wedding needs from the Organic cakes we bake, to all of your floral needs and we will design your menu to accommodate all tastes.
We also can host receptions and rehearsal dinners for those getting married in the area.
Call our wedding coordinator Lynne at (802) 326-4306 and learn more!
Click on the image to take a quick video tour of our wedding offerings:
‘Just the Ten of Us’ Vermont Wedding Package
Sharing Love With Family and Friends couldn’t be easier.
For couples who prefer an elegant yet intimate ceremony surrounded by only their closest family and friends, we offer our ‘Just the Ten of Us’ Vermont Wedding Package which includes:
- A Ceremony on our grounds,
- Bouquet/ boutonniere,
- Vermont Marriage License for the marriage certificate,
- A wedding cake and champagne reception for the couple and up to 8 guests,
- Chocolate-dipped strawberries,
- Full gourmet Breakfast each morning for all guests staying at the Phineas Swann, and
- A two-night stay in our Honeymoon Suite.
Let Our Village Host Your Wedding
You Bring the Couple – We’ll Do the Rest!
Imagine a true Vermont wedding in an historic white church, followed by a processional or horse-drawn carriage ride through the center of town, the streets lined with your guests. You arrive at our front door and proceed to a rolicking and fun reception designed just as you’ve envisioned.
Focusing on weddings for anywhere from 25 to 75 guests, this wedding celebration provides everything you will want for your destination wedding in northern Vermont, including:
- The Vermont Marriage License, and officiant fees
- “Welcome Baskets” for guests staying at the Phineas Swann made up of locally made products
- Wedding Ceremony under our wedding arch in our gardens
- Flowers will be provided for the Wedding Ceremony (Bridal Bouquets, Boutonnieres, etc.)
- A delicious Wedding Cake
- Two nights stay in our Honeymoon Suite for the wedding couple
- Full organic gourmet Breakfast each morning for all guests staying at the Phineas Swann
- Wedding planning services from our experienced wedding planner and staff
Designed to offer you plenty of options (so you can choose those parts of your wedding celebration that you want while leaving out the aspects that you don’t), our flexible wedding event can be customized to include:
- Rehearsal Dinner for up to 32 Guests, prepared and served at The Phineas Swann
- Garden Party ‘Champagne Hour’ hosted by The Phineas Swann in our gardens or in our Main Inn during winter
- Wedding Reception Dinner hosted under our enormous walled and windowed wedding tent among our extensive gardens or, depending on the number of guests, in our Main Inn
Pricing and details can be obtained by calling us at (802) 326-4306 and ask for Lynne, our wedding coordinator.
Call Us and Learn More About Weddings at the Phineas Swann
If you would like more information about having your wedding hosted at the Phineas Swann Bed and Breakfast Inn, please contact us at (802) 326-4306 or via email.
If you have ever considered a Vermont wedding, now would be a wonderful time to schedule your special event. Our wedding planners and vendors would be more than happy to help you plan your perfect day!! Give us a call for more information.