Bed & Brew Vermont Beer Tour
November 15 - November 17$99
Come spend the weekend on a Vermont Beer Tour and enjoy being shuttled to some of the best craft breweries in the nation — all of which call northern Vermont home. If you’re a fan of Heady Topper from The Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Trapp family Lodge, Lost Nation, Rock Art or 14th Star and their amazing Maple Breakfast Stout, then you’ll love this three-day tribute to Vermont’s finest brews.
- You’ll start out Friday at Lost Nation and the chance to enjoy a great dinner and flights of their wonderful offerings, including Gose and The Wind.
- Saturday we tour The Alchemist, home of Heady Topper, before heading on to Hill Farmstead, Kingdom Brewery and finishing with 14th Star and their amazing Maple Breakfast Stout.
- Sunday those with the time can enjoy stops on their way home at some of Burlington’s best beer craftsmen, including Switchback, Zero Gravity, Magic Hat and Queen City.
Our Package includes:
- Four-pack of your choice of Heady Topper, Sip of Sunshine, 14th Star Maple Breakfast Stout or Lost Nation Gose,
- Transportation to all brewery and restaurant locations on Friday evening and all day Saturday (Sunday travel on your own),
- Vermont beer history discussion during travel,
- Seminar on home brewing tricks and techniques,
- Scrumptious Gourmet Breakfast each morning
- All-day Coffee, Tea, Sodas or Spring Water in our Fireplace Room with Home-baked Goodies
- Wi-Fi Access throughout our property from Main Street to the riverbank!
Starts at $249 for two;
Must be 21 or over – Advance Reservation Required